Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2020

Finding our way

I have wanted to start a blog to keep a record of events in my life for a long time. I have finally decided that now is the time to give it a try. Let me start from the beginning. My name is Julie. I am a teacher in an urban setting in Michigan, and I suffer from severe generalized anxiety disorder.Some days I function like anyone else in the world. And other days I am completely debilitated by anxiety, stress, and worry. It's all part of the complications of having a neurological disorder. It's hard to determine how any day is going to go. I want to give voice to the life of people who suffer from generalized anxiety disorder because it is so misunderstood and overlooked. But here is the thing, we are all normal people just trying to do our best. But if we cancel plans at the last minute or do not socialize as much as others it's because we probably need downtime to ourselves to recharge our batteries. It takes a lot to deal with the anxiety each day.But Like I said we are normal people too, so this blog is to document events in my life, the ups and the downs and a place for me to share my thoughts. So that's it the purpose for this blog. I hope to be able to keep it as a place to share my feelings and parts of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment